A program addressed to young university students and professionals who want to gain experience in the cultural sector.
GOALS OF THE PROGRAM
• everyday working life and communication in arts
• experiencing team work in collaborative environment
• a background of knowledge on Croatian contemporary art
• expanding knowledge on different roles, institutions and processes in the art world
• competences in researching, managing and promoting data
• language skills, organizational skills, communication skills
• assist in researching and updating lists of opportunities for artists and arts organizations in the field of residencies, fellowships, awards, tenders etc.
• communicate with artists in order to understand their needs
• visit artists’ studios in Zagreb of the artists in the organization
• assist in making of artists’ portfolios and presentations
• assist in development of applications for residencies, fellowships, awards, tenders etc.
• research and update contacts database for mailing lists according to different groups, such as press, decision‐makers, audience, professionals etc.
• assist in creation of newsletters, web site and social networks updates
• assist in creation and implementation of pr strategy for organisation and artists
• communicate with journalists
• Students who want to spend their curricular internship in a stimulating cultural environment;
• Students who have just completed their degree;
• Young professionals who want to boost their career.
Italian students from Università Ca' Foscari di Venezia, Università IUAV di Venezia, Università degli Studi di Milano, Università Alma Mater Studiorum di Bologna may apply through the platforms provided by the universities.
Students from other universities from all over the world may apply by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
"My period at Nomad has been the most fulfilling experience I ever had. During my internship I had the opportunity to work with inspiring people in an extremely stimulating atmosphere, with the great possibility to say my opinion and give my contribution on different projects. Professionally, I gained management and communicative skills, which enriched my curriculum vitae and have been highly appreciated once I came back to Italy." — Antonella, 3 months, Erasmus + per traineeship, Ca' Foscari University of Venice
"Working at Nomad is the best experience I could ever desire: it gives you the opportunity to actively participate in different projects and to relate with many professional figures in an enjoyable and vivid cultural environment. I feel I grew up both as a person and as a professional, learning to know my strengths and gaining new skills." — Raffaella, 2 months, Curricular Internship, Ca' Foscari University of Venice